Like many Australian businesses we’ve been seriously affected by the Covid-19 situation – business is down big time but we are determined to keep our highly skilled team employed & play our role in providing a solution to the problem.
Although a little late to the game, we are excited to announce the release of our Nectar hand sanitiser.
Made to the World Health Organisation guidelines, and with an 80% (hospital grade) ethanol percentage we are proud to be offering a 100% Australian owned and made hand sanitiser (including 100% Australian made packaging) at one of the best prices on the market.
Nectar was built on exceptional quality, convenience and affordability and it is with those same values and principles that we have created our hand sanitiser.
In addition to making the product as affordable as we can, we’ll also be donating 50 cents from every bottle sold to front line health & mental health workers throughout Australia, meaning every time you sanitise you're doing more than just protecting your hands, you’re protecting the community.
Hand Sanitiser Liquid - 3 x 500ml Bottles (80% alcohol)
Note: We can sell less than 3 bottles but they must be picked up from our factory in Brookvale NSW - contact Adrian at firstname.lastname@example.org
- World Health Organization (WHO) guidelines compliant
- Hospital Grade
- 100% Australian Made
- 50 cents from every bottle will be donated to Front Line Health & Mental Health Workers in Australia
- $15 postage and handling (Australia wide) per box
- Due to government regulations, we can only ship within Australia.
- Due to high demand, stock is limited and orders will be shipped on a first come first served basis from our Sydney factory.
- Orders available NOW